System That Understands Your Needs
A Content Management System or CMS is designed to run in the background of a website. It allows Site Administrator(s) to edit website content through an Admin Panel that is then shown and displays on the public frontend of the website. Often there are several Levels of Users who have control over the content on the website, these can be Master Admins, Copy Writers and Editors.
- Discovery : Understanding your website goals and audience.
- Planning : Establishing timelines.
- Content Architecture : Planning your website content and structure.
- Design : Creating and refining interface and graphic design elements.
- Database Planning and Designing : Planning your website database and implementing designing of database.
- XHTML Conversion : After the design approval from the client coding process starts.
- Development and Programming : Developing Dynamic Web Pages and other needed dynamic stuff. Bringing it all together.
- Testing : Testing your web site in multiple browser environments.
- Scheduled Launch : Your web site goes live on schedule.
Generally all content in the CMS Website is stored in an Online Database system. Content Management Development Database System allows for quick and easy access of Data Or Information by all applications and also affords strong security and backup capabilities. Content Management System can be used to control and publish text based documents likes articles, text documents and information and also can handle media files.