PHP is a general-purpose Server-Side Scripting Language initially designed for Web Development for dynamic web pages. PHP code is embedded into the HTML source document, or PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language and then interpreted by a web server with a PHP processor module, which generates the web page document. PHP is mainly suited for the creation of dynamic website pages. This server-side scripting language offers web developers a large selection of instruments. We specialize in custom WordPress website development as per your requirements.
- One design for your desktop, tab and mobile.
- Beautiful and modern design that makes difference.
- Boost your sales with strategically built user experience.
Drupal, Joomla, WordPress Development
True to its namesake, Microsoft SQL Server’s primary query languages are T-SQL and ANSI SQL.
PHP allows easy insertion of HTML code and connection to MySQL and PgSQL Databases. Because of that, PHP has become one of the most widely used programming languages and a basis for many Open source applications such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress. A Web server interprets the code with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more. One of the most reliable and most significant features in PHP is its support for a wide range of databases. Writing a database-enabled web page is incredibly simple using one of the database-specific extensions like MySQL or using an abstraction layer like PDO, or connect to any database supporting the Open Database Connection standard via the ODBC extension. Other databases may utilize cURL or sockets, like CouchDB.
Some Features of PHP:
- PHP is a server-side scripting language, like old ASP.
- PHP scripts are executed on the server
- PHP supports many databases (MySQL, Informix, Oracle, Sybase, etc…)
- PHP is an open source software
- PHP is free to download and use
Advantages of PHP over ASP.NET:
- It is Free
- It is Open-source
- More comfortable to learn due to its basic scripting language structure and build in functionality
- PHP5 now offers many object orientated development concepts
- Runs on Apache server which is open source
- Has multiple platform support
- Marginally faster due to the overheads imposed by .Net’s Common Language Runtime, which is responsible for intermediate compilation of .Net’s many languages
- Has a vast support base as it is open source