MySQL (“My Sequel”) is a relational Database Management System. Free-software-open source projects that require a full-featured database management system mostly use MySQL. For commercial use, several paid editions are available and offer additional functionality. Applications which use MySQL databases include TYPO3, Joomla, WordPress, MyBB, phpBB, Drupal and other software built on the LAMP software stack. MySQL can also be used in many high-profile, large-scale World Wide Web products. We specialize in MySQL Database design and development for all applications, including WordPress, MyBB, phpBB, Drupal or any custom software development.
- One design for your desktop, tab and mobile.
- Beautiful and modern design that makes difference.
- Boost your sales with strategically built user experience.
MySQL Database Design Canada
MySQL is the world’s most popular open-source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications used by high profile web properties, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and all five of the top five websites.
- MySQL is low licensing cost
- Low hardware consumption
- Execute anything from data houses holding terabytes of data
- Ultra-fast loading
- Table and Index partitioning
- Master/Slave replication with high-speed reconfiguration utility
- Multi-version Transaction support
- Highly robust
- Efficient query engine
- Secure encryption-decryption functions
- Open source freedom