Custom Website Development
Microsoft SQL Server is a computer application used to create desktop, enterprise, and web-based database applications. It is used at different levels and with various goals. It is a Relational Database Server, developed by Microsoft: It is a software product whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications, be it those on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network (including the Internet). There are at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server aimed at different audiences and for different workloads (ranging from small applications that store and retrieve data on the same computer, to millions of users and computers that access huge amounts of data from the Internet at the same time).
- One design for your desktop, tab and mobile.
- Beautiful and modern design that makes difference.
- Boost your sales with strategically built user experience.
Microsoft SQL Server Database Design and Development
True to its namesake, Microsoft SQL Server’s primary query languages are T-SQL and ANSI SQL.
The SQL Server database platform provides enterprise-class Data Management with integrated Business Intelligence Tools in the 2005 and 2008 editions. The SQL Server database engine provides more Secure, Reliable Storage for both relational and structured data. It has close integration with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, and a suite of new development tools.
The design process consists of the following steps:
- Determine the purpose of your database – This helps prepare you for the remaining steps.
- Find and organize the information required – Gather all of the types of information want to record in the database.
- Divide the information into tables – Divide your information items into major entities or subjects.
- Set up the table relationships – Look at each table and decide how the data in one table is related to the data in other tables.
- Refine design – Analyze design for errors. Create the tables and add a few records of sample data.
- Apply the normalization rules – Data normalization rules to see if tables are structured correctly.
Benefits of SQL Server:
- SQL Server is cheaper Database.
- Easy to use with ASP.NET.
- SQL Server holds the top TPC-C performance and price/performance results.
- SQL Server is generally accepted as easier to install, use and manage.